Saturday, July 21, 2007

Free Jyorei and Gratitude Lesson

This morning at the park, after my sun gazing and sun bathing session, I came across a poster that says "Free Healing" and has some japanese signs on it. There was a diagram that gave me the impression that it was something like reiki. The man sitting beside the poster gave me his attention. He exuded a radiant aura so I happily sat on the chair he offered and availed of his healing energy.

This healing method called Jyorei is non-contact healing. With eyes closed, right hand over left both facing upward, I breathed slowly and relaxed. I shifted to sensing mode and felt a mild warmth in my left upper abdomen. I opened an eye slightly to check what the healer was doing. He had his hand raised and was directing energy to my forehead. After a while he asked me to lower my head, so he can direct energy to the top of my head. I felt the same mild warmth in the same area in the abdomen.

I recall a similar experience when during a break in a kalimasada practice over a year ago, a fellow practitioner who is a reiki master played chi with me. At that time both of our chi were already flowing well, thanks to the substitute instructor who urged us to make the movements snappier. The reiki master raised his hand about two feet away and directed energy to me. I instinctively stretched my arms out in acceptance and felt a strong surge of magnetic energy in my upper spine that lasted about a minute. When the energy surge stopped I felt very energized. When we finished with the kalimasada session, I felt so relaxed and was surprised to find out that the cracks in my joints were all gone! I was ecstatic!

I thanked the reiki master and I thanked my kalimasada instructor and skipped happily on my way home.

Sad to say, the ecstasy lasted for only two hours. The cracks returned and never left.

The Jyorei session this morning, though didn't induce a substantial flow of my energy, reminded me of that momentary ecstasy that has inspired me to go on in my pursuit of permanent healing.

Back home, after my second water meal for the day (1.5L structured water with a little epsom salt), I did some asanas then sat quietly in half lotus until I felt the warmth of my flowing chi as I contemplated on gratitude for the spirits who offered me healing. I am not yet crackless but I imagine I will soon be.

Here is the contact information for free Jyorei:
Shumei Phils., Inc.
Unit 906 Tower B, Valencia Hills Condominium
Valencia cor. N. Domingo Ave., QC
Tel: +63 2 7217337
Website: www.shumei.org/philippines

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your sharing about Jyorei. I'm Neil Fukui form Shumei Philippines. I enjoyed to read your comment. By the way, Thank you so much for gave us a buko juice last Sunday. I met you at that moment. I hope see you again.

Mizeymee said...

Hi Neil! Thank you for your comment. I've been asking friends to post their comments for my new blog, and I've been waiting expectantly. The first comment finally came, and it came from you! I am very happy that someone finally sent me a comment! And I am glad it is from someone like you with the heart for healing. I hope to see you again and to receive another Jyorei.

Google