Sunday, July 22, 2007

Acid-washed

My tummy had a predominantly sour feel today. When I have this feeling, I notice my hands being more wrinkled and I feel I am shrinking and losing mass. I feel corroding.

Here is my interpretation of what is happening: my digestive organs are busy dumping acid to my system, a detox reaction that resulted from what I ate (sourish mangoes) and did (went too long without food when I went out, twice).

To counter the discomforts of detox, I decided to eat eggs that I have been ignoring in my ref. Raw. Two whole eggs in a glass, add a little salt, and beat with fork. That’s how I take it.

So far I had three such egg meals today. My system felt immediate relief each time.

Why raw eggs?

Those were the only available raw animal food in my ref.

And why raw animal food?

Raw animal food beats any raw plant food in soothing a hyper-acidic system. That is suggested by Aajonus Vonderplanitz’ Primal Diet which recommends a high percentage of raw animal food for fastest recovery time. And that is verified by my tummy.

What about salmonella and parasites in raw animal food?

I dunno. Maybe my acids will take care of them dead. Or the acids and enzymes in the fruits I eat will. Otherwise, I will just have them all flushed out of my system later, when I have successfully transitioned to full-fruitarian diet.

No comments:

Google