Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Touch Oil

This morning when I woke up, I was surprised I did not have the usual aches and stiffness in my joints. Just a trace of the usual.

So the Touch Oil I found yesterday is for real.

When the salesperson demonstrated the power of the oil to me using kinesiology, I was impressed. I only had to hold the bottle and the improvement in the strength of my fingers was appreciable.

When I applied the oil on my hands, I sensed a better flow of energy in my hands. Instantly. I was amazed.

What is Touch Oil?

The label says: Olive oil blended with .01 gram of 60D Bio elements per liter. With 78 Bio elements present in healthy human body.

The technology used to produce this oil was invented by a Filipino scientist who prefers to keep a low profile.

If you're interested in the oil, let me know. I highly recommend it for clearing blockages in energy centers for natural, lasting pain relief.

2 comments:

W said...

Hmm, gave me an idea. I'll make more use of my virgin olive oil at home. Might work. Btw, I linked you to my page. Hope you don't mind :-)

Mizeymee said...

Hi Windelgurl!

I wonder what use you got in mind for the oil. ;-) If it's along the theme of your name, I wish you all the luck!

Feel free to link. Now if I can figure out how the backtrack thing works...

Google