Thursday, June 28, 2012

I Love Happy Endings

And my spinal dics live happily ever after

All illnesses are psychosomatic
Whatever thoughts are predominant, 
those get manifested
As my focus has been having a misaligned spine,
So whatever I did to correct it
had  been counter-productive.

And so now I just correct my thoughts.
Wellbeing is coursing through me.
I fell it and invite more and more of it.
I feel good being alive.
And i feel good doing this.
I feel good about that.
There is an infinite array of good stuff to focus on
And on and on and on.

As to my physical discomforts
screaming for attention once in a while,
before going on my way to have more of the good stuff
I just have this to say:

It is natural for my body to be well
Even if i don't know what to do to get better, my body does
I have trillions of cells with individual consciousness
They know how to achieve their individual balance
When this condition began, i didn't know what i know now
If i had known then what i know now, this condition couldn't have gotten started
I don't need to understand the cause of this illness
I don't need to explain how it is that i'm experiencing this illness
I have only to gently, eventually release this illness
It doesn't matter that it got started because it's reversing its course right now
It's natural that it would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of wellbeing
There's no hurry about any of this
My body knows what to do
Wellbeing is natural to me
My inner being is intricately aware of my physical body
My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive
And source energy is answering those requests
I'm in very good hands
I will relax now to allow communication between my body and my source
My only work is to relax and breathe
I can do that
I can do that easily...


No comments:

Google